Royole FlexPai - Developer Model -
[IN ATTESA DI...]
Apro questo thread consapevole che alla fine ospitera' l'Official stesso (LOL) ma poiche' ho ordinato il device... primo device al mondo, commerciale, con display flessibile (smacco Samsung / Huawei al di la' della qualita' che avrebbe/potra' avere )... signorine e signorini Il FlexPai!
Specifiche tecniche (tra l'altro primo al mondo con il nuovo SoC Qualcomm...) (da gizmo):
- The FlexPai has a display that measures 7.8-inches diagonally. It is an AMOLED panel with a 1920 x 1440 resolution and a 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Powering the device is Qualcomm’s next-gen Snapdragon 800 series processor which is clocked at 2.8GHz. I guess they are trying not to explicitly call it the Snapdragon 855 or the Snapdragon 8150 until Qualcomm officially announces the chipset.
- Thanks to the FlexPai’s spec sheet, we know the processor will have an Adreno 640 GPU. The spec page says the processor is paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- However, we know from yesterday’s launch that there is also a 6GB RAM + 128GB version and an 8GB RAM + 512GB version.
- The FlexPai has a 16MP + 20MP camera with a f/1.8 aperture size.
- The device packs a 3,800mAh battery with support for 5V/5A fast charging via their proprietary Ro-Charge technology. It also has support for dual SIM (nano only), storage expansion (256GB max), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and Wi-Fi.
- Supported LTE bands are 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 12, 34, 38, 39, 40, and 41. There is a USB-C port for charging and audio.
- The FlexPai weighs 320g and measures 134 x 190.35 x 7.6 mm.
Royole says the phone will ship with the 5V/5A fast-charging adapter, a pair of USB_C headphones, a USB Type-C cable, a Type-C to 3.5mm cable, and a carrying case.