FINAL VERSION V1.1.1
PLEASE READ ALL THE POST, INCLUDED NOTES, BEFORE FLASHING
PLEASE BACKUP BEFORE UPDATE !
PLEASE WIPE BEFORE UPDATE !
RECOVERY : PLEASE UPDATE TO V4.3 ! AND PUSH THE OFFICIAL UPDATE IN /sdcard/
NEW WAY TO FLASH TO AVOID GAPPS RESTORE PROBLEM. PLEASE LOOK AT THE RECOVERY POST AND READ THIS POST
Files are at the end of the post (archive password : android.hdblog.it)
THIS IS AN HDBLOG EXCLUSIVE !!! don't make any mirror link please!!!!!!
- Special thanks to my girlfriend for his patience during my long night in front of my pc
- Special thanks to Jamesbdx from the french community for his helpfull help, his suggestions, and his testing
- Anaethelion, Akex and other from the french community for their advice
- French community of frandroid
- Cyanogen and all the XDA community
- ... and, of course Niccolo and HDBlog.it !!
Due to differences between Galaxy and other android phone about internal memory, you MUST use the recovery : http://forum.hdblog....read.php?t=3995. Sorry for the inconvenience. Perhaps we can agree on this subject between other rom cookers, for use the same definition of the internal memory (i use "INTERNAL" definition).
BE CARREFULL. This rom doesn't include Google's experience apps. After flashing, use the option "Restore Gapps" in recovery to restore those applications.
New version of GalaxoConf : V2
What's new ? Compcache, vnc, ssh ect can now activated/deactivated without reboot.
How to install it : adb push GalaxoConf.apk /data/app_s/
Link : http://drakaz.sfhost...=GalaxoConf.apk
GalaxHero 1.1 :
- Fixed bug with VNC server on GalaxoConf
GalaxHero 1.1 :
- VNC server on port 5901 (can be activated in GalaxoConf). Very slow, but works with keyboard. (F2 = return, HOME=home). Keyboard work only with a patched kernel.
- Fixed Superuser whitelist by Pegasus21 & Drakaz
- Full SSHD support, with /etc/passwd, /etc/shadow ect. Also support SCP. Can be activated in GalaxoConf. (To change root password : adb shell remountrw, adb shell passwd)
- Sms/Mms patch to choose after how many sms the message must be converted to an mms (Thanks to ieftm for this advice)
- Fixed unlock alarm clock
- Add an option on AdvancedLauncher to activate/deactivate haptic
- News sysctl tweak from experts on XDA
- Home app is now locked in memory to avoid reloading of it
- 2 kernel can be applied after the rom update : one with keyboard patch for VNC + mem patch (provide 9mo extra memory for system, but remove 3D), and the other with only keyboard patch for VNC. kam187 & drakaz. DO NOT FLASH THOSE BOOT IMAGE BEFORE FIRST START (if you do, setupwizard block on keyboard opening)
- Based on I5
- Most languages :
- Root (with superuser)
- ADB root whith personnalised bash prompt
- All applications optimised with zipalign
Optimized Kernel 18.104.22.168 with :
- Compcache 5.4
- Patched kernel with BFS
- Patched kernel with SQUASHFS 3.4 + LZMAcompression
- Full Netfilter support
- Swap support
- Build whith Cgroups (for the future ?)
- Tunneling support (tun.ko)
- New HW modules
- Tuned CPU Freq : 245Mhz/528Mhz
- Lot of another kernel modules : CRAMFS,EXT4,NFS Client, NFS Server,CIFS,NTFS, IPV6, VFAT, CPUFREQ*, TUN, and a lot of another (see in /system/libmodules)
- Modified MMS app from rgv151 on XDA(http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=540651)
- Loccy's BetterBrowser 1.5 (http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=551119)
- Advanced Launcher (rogro82/irrenhaus on XDA (http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=540880) :
- Native from rogro82 : dekstop rotation, 10 desktops (see extended conf in main menu)
- Modification by irrenhaus : possibility to group apps and folders on tray launcher, optimization
- Added by me : new wallpapers, haptic support
- New app only in Galaxo & GalaxHero : GalaxoParameters+, GalaxoApps, GalaxoConf
- GalaxoParameters : activate/deactivate camera button, remount in rw/ro system fs, access to some hidden menus
- GalaxoApps : proposes to download usefull applications using Android Market
- GalaxoConf : manage rom configuration (compcache, sshd..)
- Apps included :
- TetherWifi Galaxy Version
- HTC QuickOffice
- HTC PDFReader
- HTC exchange
- SwiFTP (FTP server)
- Remove all market third party apps, and add a recommanded app downloader, GalaxoApps, which use the market to download the desired app
- New rc, with config file support (GalaxoConf)
- Compache auto-configuration support (compcache can be activated in GalaxoConf)
- Full ext4dev support for /data partition (you can convert your /data partition, AFTER flashing, with the recovery. Simply wipe (also with the recovery) to delete all the data on /data and restore ext3 filesystem). Use this option only for testing purpose (don't improve the performances)
- Sshd server running on port 2222, must be activated in GalaxoConf (default password is the EIMEI of the phone. To change the password using adb : adb shell remountrw, adb shell "echo new_password > /system/etc/dropbear/password, adb shell remountro)
- Script to activate/deactivate the camera button (camenable/camdisable with adb)
- Script to remount in rw/ro the filesystems in both recovery/system (remountro, remountrw). Already exist with adb (adb remount) but usefull in recovery to remount correct partition, and with connectbot.
- Compressed modules and binary into squashfs images to save space
- Busybox 1.15.1 with full applets
- Moving all app to internal memory to keep space on /system for the future
- Vpn support
- New adbd where replacing default shell from sh to bash with custom bashrc
- Recompile some tools for android-arm : zsh, nano, vim, inadyn
- Both LatinIME & HTC IME keyboard
- Lot of tools in xbin/
- Debug tools
- Access phone, contacts, market and other without sim cards (wifi)
- Dynamic dns support (recompilation of inadyn for arm, not tested)
- Swap is now managed by compcache. If a second partition on external sd card exist, compcache used it automatically as a backup swap. Removed a-swapper because swap in internal memory is perf-killer, and swap on external is better associed with compcache. Be carrefull : swaping is perf-killer if your sdcard was not performant.
Other tweak/improvment :
- Tweaked CPU freq rules, improved responsiveness (sampling can be managed in GalaxoConf)
- Cgroups activated, waiting for Samsung's android source code for using cgroups..
For Hero version :
- EXACTLY THE SAME SYSTEM AS GALAXO
- Hero theme, mixed from XDA's magic/dream themes
THIS IS AN HDBLOG EXCLUSIVE !!! don't make any mirror link please!!!!!
If you like my work, give me beer, or give my girlfriend a flower :
NEW MIRROR - PLEASE DON'T MIRROR THIS http://www.4shared.c...alaxHERO11.html
Messaggio modificato da drakaz, 23 March 2010 - 19:34 PM